Sunday, June 6, 2010

High School Grad

This is Caity. Out of all of us sisters I would say she has the most flair. We always copy her hair styles, steal her clothes, and wear her jewlery.Tomorrow she will be the sixth Camp to graduate from Green Valley High School. To celebrate we went out on the boat. It was super hot, but so much fun.


My boy,my boy. I love that one front tooth


4 comments:

Coila said...

Sounds like a nice trip. Congrats, Caity!

Kimberly said...

I love, love all these pictures.

Angelina said...

I can't believe she's old enough for college! Where has the time gone? Soooo....I just found out Davis has a business trip to Vegas July 6th-8th. I'm trying to decide if I should go with him. Are you and Jill going to be in town? You're obviously the reasons I want to go. :) Let me know!

Rachel said...

Love the picture of you and Wesley. What a sweet baby boy.

And, you mentioned you really should do a family vacation. Um, yeah you should...Arkansas IS the natural state and not to mention a great state to vacation to. :)