(me and the top of our wedding cake...3 month anniversary.)
Seven years: 5 moves, 1 queen size bed, 3 cars, 1 Celine Dion concert, 3 boys, a trip to Paris, BYU, U of M Law School.... And all because of one romantic horse back ride! I love you.
(In Paris with an old school mini.)
(At Niagara Falls)
To celebrate we are off to Phantom of the Opera tonight. It is going to be great!
7 comments:
Congrats, you two!! Here's to another 60+ wonderful years!
Happy Anniversary! What great books are you reading lately?
I remember your wedding day so well. Think real hard why that be... Hehe
you guys are old....j/k. you look the same, emily. now jordan...maybe a little bit different. can't believe how much you have accomplished. hope you had a good celebration!
Congrats on 7 years. You two have done a lot in 7 years and you still look the same. Your first picture brought back some fun memories--BYU and oh Wymount, I do NOT however miss those cinderblock walls for one second. :) I hope that Phantom was fantastic!
Happy Anniversary! And can I just say how young you look in the picture next to the cake. I look at my old pictures too and think I looked soooo young! I don't feel like I'm getting older, nor do I think I look older, but I do! I just thought it was funny! :) Also, Meg briefly thought she was looking at me in your pictures. It took her a moment to realize it wasn't me, but she figured it out eventually. I still think it's funny that people think we look alike (now included on the list, my own daughter)! :)
Post a Comment