Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Drew Boy turns three

This morning I laid in bed thinking. About how three years ago I was in Michigan. It was snowing... alot. I was looking at all the flurries out my hospital window. I laid in that bed praying that my baby would not come two days before Christmas when his due date was February 19. And that is Drew.

He thinks he can do anything- and he usually can!





His latest crazy habit has to do with going places. When I even mention that we are going somewhere his ears perk up, he get his shoes on, finds my keys, opens the garage door, and gets buckled in. (if he doesn't get to do one of these things...like say I get the keys...he throws a fit....because he can do it all!) When we arrive at, Oh, say Walmart- he unbuckles himself, unbuckles Wesley, opens the car door, jumps out and opens MY DOOR. He is fast. Then he shuts all the doors and we are ready to go. It is quite funny. Jordan and I just LOVE this little guy. Happy Birthday!

5 comments:

Shantelle said...

That is cute. I didn't know that about him. happy Bday Drew!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that he is so happy and healthy. I love how we all have so many different personalities in our families. It makes life so much fun! I love the picture of Drew...you guys have got this photography stuff down! It is so cute...now I know who is taking our family picture next year :) Merry Christmas & Happy Birthday Drew! Don't you just love all these December birthdays now??

Camille said...

I remember that day so well . . . you were mia only to find out you were in the hospital. He sounds like such a funny boy. Happy Birthday Drew!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday to Drew! That's crazy that is due date was February 19th--that was Eva's due date too. I can't imagine if she had been born 2 months early. Wow. And I love the pic of him in the red sweater--what a handsome guy!

Jordan and Emily said...

Emily forgot to mention - the Parkers BAILED US OUT bigtime that day and throughout the births of jensen and drew

thanks
jmf