Christmas lights are starting to light up our street.
Every January I tell myself that I am not going to forget the feeling that only December can bring. By the following November I remember that I somehow forgot that feeling of giving. I long for the warmth that Christmas tree lights bring. Sometimes I cheat and put the tree up early.But for me the true spirit of Christmas only lasts for one short month. As much as I want to keep the tree up until Valentines Day, it just doesn't work. Here's to December. To Christmas. To Family.
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love your blog. Yes, there is something magical about the Christmas season. And I also love it when you start up the heater for the first time and it smells like. . . dust? What *is* that? lol
Hey, I'm going to be in Henderson this weekend. . . if you're around too, maybe we can get together for a quick lunch or hot cocoa or something?
Hahahaha, appropriate word verification: whers
Post a Comment