Love it. I also love the picture on your sidebar of your other two boys.
He is changing...I haven't seen him in too long! He is so cute!!! Don't you just love this age...life is good.
Good night, Westley. Good work. Sleep well. I'll most likely kill you in the morning. (I can't believe we went the whole weekend and I never said that once! Not once! I am so remiss in my teasing duties.)He's a beautiful boy, Em.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Love it. I also love the picture on your sidebar of your other two boys.
He is changing...I haven't seen him in too long! He is so cute!!! Don't you just love this age...life is good.
Good night, Westley. Good work. Sleep well. I'll most likely kill you in the morning.
(I can't believe we went the whole weekend and I never said that once! Not once! I am so remiss in my teasing duties.)
He's a beautiful boy, Em.
Post a Comment