And he's here. The wait is over and my cradle has a baby boy in it. I can't keep my eyes off him. I am slowly recovering while he is adjusting to days and nights. I love him more than I thought I would, and somehow, that strengthens my love for the other boys. Jensen is so helpful and Drew so easy going. I feel blessed.
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
He is such a beautiful baby. I can see why you can't keep your eyes off him. I'm glad to hear you are recovering slowly. It will get better--slowly but surely. Meanwhile enjoy those baby snuggles--they don't last long.
Wow. He really looks like your side of the family, Em. Something about his eyes are just so you.
Congrats!
Emily, he is truly like a little doll. I keep looking back at the pictures and he is just perfect. I'm so happy that you're home safe and sound and just know that if I lived closer I would be there on your doorstep with some warm bread or some other insufficient gesture trying to be helpful. :)
so cute, and I love the name!! Congrats!!
I could be way off, but he looks so much like a Camp to me. Do you think so?
Congratulations! He is beautiful! I am so glad everything went so well.
He is beautiful! So glad everyone is doing well. Miss you! Your blog makes me smile! Love, Andrea
Aw, that is beautiful. And the picture is beautiful too. That picture alone justifies your camera purchase.
Hey Emily! Just found your blog on the Humes blog. CONGRATS on the absolutely beautiful boy! He finally came!
Post a Comment