Kids. Jensen can be good as gold one day and then naugty and fussy the next. Jordan and I frequently find ourselves telling him that good boys get what they want- so you better be good. This weekend he was helpful and happy and so we took him and Drew to Cold Stone Creamery for an ice cream delight. They LOVED it.
When he gets a little older we are going to have to teach him that sometimes you can be good, but you might not get everything you want.
The new baby should make his grand entrance tomorrow. I am pretty sure I have been good, but a few complications have made so that I have to have a c-section. It is the safest option, but I feel a little sad that I couldn't have a normal delivery. You just can't have it all. I am healthy, the baby is too healthy (supposedly weighing in around 9 lbs!) and that was my number one priority. Here we go.
Monday, August 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
I CANNOT believe that he is 9 lbs! Double Jensen's weight, right? So crazy! We will of course be praying for you and the babe. Can't wait to see pics and see him in real life!
Yay!!! Sorry to hear about the c-section. But I'm glad to hear you're both doing well! Best of luck, Em! :)
9 lbs! I can't wait to see pictures of your little one. What a fun and exciting time! Good luck with everything!
Yay! I'm so happy for you guys! I can't believe you were able to keep him "in the oven" so long this time - what a blessing. Can't wait to see pictures of the new guy!
I'll be thinking about you tomorrow! Give Jordan a preemptive congratulatory hug for me and hooray for the new addition!
I can't wait to hear the great news. Good luck and post pics soon! Hooray for a healthy, full term baby!
I have to say when I saw you had updated your blog that it was going to say the baby had been born. 9 lbs--Wow!!! Sorry that you have to have a c-section but at least the baby is healthy and full term and that is what is most important. I hope everything goes well for you today and that you have a speedy recovery!
Good luck Emily! I am impressed you made it this far. Good luck with the c-section. I can't believe he is 9 pounds - he is going to look huge compared to the other two at birth. I am excited to see pictures of him!
Good luck with everything! I hope it goes well. I had to have a c-section with Caden. The first few days after were pretty bad, but after that I recovered really fast. I hope that you recover fast and just remember that it is all worth it to hold your sweet little boy in your arms. Good luck!
Good luck tomorrow. I am glad you were able to carry the baby to term. 9 lbs!! How long did it take Jensen and Andrew to get to the 9 lb. mark? Crazy!
Two of my sisters had c-sections this year for the first time and did really well. Can't wait to see see the baby. I am still counting down...
Wow! Are you even going to know what to do with a 9 lb baby? Good luck with everything. I hope all goes well!!
Post a Comment