I am starting to get a little nervous about things. I had a c-section with Andrew. On top of trying pull off a full term pregnancy this time round, I am also trying to have a "normal" delivery. Basically I am asking for the impossible. When asking the dr. a million questions today, he got a "this lady is crazy" look in his eyes and told me that everything would work out to the best of his abilities. I have done well so far, so I guess I should trust him. Only time will tell.
I feel great- in fact better than I did last week. Today I made my regular Costco trip, Smith's trip and a trip to Home Goods. Everywhere I go people stare. (especially if I have the kids) Today a lady passed by me and was like, "WOW... you are all baby!" My stomach is huge, so I guess that's why I catch everyone's attention.
The first thing I am going to do after I have the baby is give Drew a big hug. I miss snuggling with him most because that is what we did all day before. Now all he can do is wiggle and struggle and eventually the big belly wins and he rolls off me. He is such a dear boy.
Monday, July 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh my gosh, I get the "you are all baby" comment all the time! Glad you're feeling good.
i hate the "you're all belly comment" i always thought people really wanted to say..."oh my gosh you are SO fat! i didn't know a belly could be so big!"
good luck! i hope all goes well!
Hahaha. Your "In Other News" comment is hysterical. I am so excited for your Em. And so excited for ME because I get to see you in 3 months! :) I really and truly have missed you.
I thought the first thing you were going to do was give me a big hug. Ouch!
I feel you w/the all baby comment except for me I have more than just baby. After all, something has to balance my belly from the back, if ya know what I mean... :) My advice for you if you really want to go as long as you can with a vaginal delivery is do as much laboring at home as you feel comfortable with. Doctors are so slice & dice and love to pull out the scalpels...
Post a Comment