Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Another week, another visit. I am getting to be fairly good friends with the nurses at the doctor's office. At 9 weeks I started seeing my doctor every other week. Since 30 weeks I have been going every week and now I have to see him 2 times a week. (thank goodness for family near by) In all these visits I get to have a quick ultra sound of the baby. Yesterday they gave me some 4-D (?) pictures of him. I am getting attached to the little guy. After all these glimpses of him, I can't wait to really meet him and have him in my arms. I hope everything goes well. Yesterday they also measured his weight. He is an estimated 6 lbs. 13 oz. The doctor says he will grow about 1/4 a pound a week and I have at least a week and possibly a month before he arrives. In the mean time I am enjoying my sleep at night and my two little ones at home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
4-D? What is the fourth dimension? Time? Love? Must be a hi-tech machine.
hooray that the baby is staying inside for so long!!!! hopefully this means no nicu. :)
Time, JMF. I thought that was pretty strange, too. Like the new super-cool 2D barcodes. . . aren't they always 2D? No, they used to be just straight lines and now they're in 2 directions. . . silliness.
Best Word Verf Ever:
funks
I meant to say how cool it is that your baby's stayed in so long this time! Yay! Do you think it's just that you're being more careful or is there something that was going on with the other two pregnancies that didn't happen with this one? Maybe that's something better addressed via email. . .
Hooray for making it another week with the baby still staying in! Hopefully this is a sign that this little one is going to be extra cooperative in the weeks and years ahead! I keeping my fingers crossed you'll make it another week with the baby staying inside.
Also, hopefully everything goes well with the VBAC for you. I have several friends who have had good luck with it. I've heard very hard to find doctors who will do it so I'm glad yours is willing.
Post a Comment