Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Newport Beach

Last week we went to Newport Beach with my family. We had such a fun time going over Thanksgiving last year, that I was very excited to take the boys back for more adventures.


Jensen and Drew in the huge sandpit at the hotel. The hotel is very kid friendly. Every morning while family was getting ready for the day I would take my boys to do something fun. We made play dough, painted sun catchers, built with Thomas legos, and listened to story time.



Drew getting geared up for the swimming pool. Of course it was a little chilly for us and we spent most of the time in the hot tub.



Aunt Jill teaching Jensen how to look for crabs, fish and other tide pool wonders. When I took this picture I heard her say, "Quick, Jensen grab a stick!"



One day we went and saw UP! and then played at a fun water feature the mall had.


Jordan and other working boys came for the weekend. At the beginning of the week Jensen would not go in the water, by Saturday he loved chasing the waves.


Of course.


Here we all are. We had a great week.





4 comments:

Kimberly said...

I almost didn't recognize that was Nate. I think we should still marry him off to Caroline.

Kylee said...

What a fun trip! I am glad you got to enjoy some time in the beach with your family!

Rachel said...

That looks like so much fun! I must say I am jealous that you have family nearby that you can just go one fun little trips with. You're lookin' good for being 31 weeks pregnant! I hope you're feeling well.

Ken and Amy said...

What a fun trip!!! I love Newport!

Glad to see that you are still prego....keep that baby in and take it easy.