No, we did not get a kitty. Jill did. This is Drew before he realized the cat had claws. That fact only slows him down a little. Jill brings it over to my mom's house to visit and my boys go wild. Thank you Jill! (We won't tell Mom just yet that you plan to have it stay at her house as soon as it grows up.)
Within about a month of each other both of our parent's decided that they had stored our childhood junk long enough. We took a walk down memory lane on Saturday going through it all. Why do all children like to save tiny bars of soap, sentimental pencils, and random stickers (oh and 2 dollar bills)? Hopefully we will finish up soon and have all the crucial pieces of our childhood organized. (yeah, the boys were NOT a big help)
Jensen in shorts {gasp} on his last day of preschool. So handsome.
4 comments:
Hopefully your boys get their kitty fix from Jill's cat. And I'm glad Jensen finally broke down and wore shorts. Good luck with your organizing.
what are you doing next week?? Vegas here we come...I'll call you! My brother comes home from his mission on Tues.....can't wait!!! hopefully you are in town.
I felt bad I didn't get to see you and your cute baby belly over the weekend. I hope things are going well for you!
Parrish and I discovered our $2 bills and the Tooth Fairy has made good use of them!!! Just a thought as to why we save them...
Post a Comment