I took them to see this movie and then to McDonalds. (they had the movie toys in the happy meal.)
My attempt at a train cake. Not much has changed since last year. He loves trains.
Opening a book Aunt Jill gave him.
Reading it with Grandpa. It was a book with sound buttons that played a song. To read the book you had to sing the words to the music. It was funny.
Putting together a Geotrax train/air thing. It is super cool. My boys have been glued to it for hours. (And that is why I always fall into the train trap. When I had Jensen I swore I would have one train set. I now have about 5 different kinds! They love them all.)
6 comments:
Emily!!! I just wanted to say congrats to both the birthday boy and also to you on your pregnancy!!! That is great news and you will have so much fun with all those boys. Hope you are feeling well. Tell Jordan hi.
So many things.
1. I feel the same way about train sets. I wanted to pick just one, but our collection is growing. Geotrax looks so fun. I have a feeling we'll have that in the future too.
2. That "happy birthday" apron is adorable.
3. You and Jordan need to watch "Seventh Floor West"...its a digital short series on the Jimmy Fallon, Late night Show. The "villain" reminds me of Jordan. Sorry, but it's funny. '
What a fun day for Jensen! It must be so much more fun when they can actually get excited for holidays. I LOVE the expression on Jensen's face with his birthday cake. Priceless.
Happy birthday Jensen! I love how excited he was right out of bed. I also liked your train cake...very cute! Like Kim, I noticed your happy birthday apron too. How fun!
Happy Birthday Jensen! Have fun with all those trains!
he is so sexyin that sleeper, love to unzip it and pull it down, up on the bed on his hands n knees, gently ease mythrobbingcock into his warm, soft, tight boipussy and feel his sphincter pop,reach around a play with his hard dicklet while I bumfuck him
Post a Comment