You know that feeling your arms get when you wear short sleeves for the first time of the season? Jensen doesn't like it. For the last week we have been fussing over small winter clothes and warmish spring weather. Last night we had a bbq with some friends and Jensen caved. I post this picture in celebration. Mom and the weather finally won.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I am jealous. I want nice weather to come and stay! BTW your boys are absolutely darling!
I can't believe how big Jensen and Drew are!! i am ready for spring to come and stay too.
That was a fun bbq--thanks to Jordan and Bob for putting it together. I'm pretty sure you've been trying to keep your blog a secret from your nosey neighbors--too late. Jordan foiled your plans by telling me your blog address.
I will be checking up on you now! You need to add a place for people like myself to follow your blog-don't you think?
We had on our short sleeved shirts last weekend when it was 70 degrees and then it snowed again!
Last night I found out you're pregnant! When are you due? I heard you're having a boy. That is so exciting! How is the pregnancy? Are you feeling okay?
Ummm...Emily is there something you're keeping secret?? Obviously Angelina (whoever she is) knows something I don't.
Post a Comment