Tuesday, February 17, 2009

We had a great Valentine's Day. On Friday my little sister watched our boys and we went to a Valentine's Day party with couples in our ward. Saturday I made sugar cookies with the boys and then we ordered Pizza, watched a movie and Jordan suprised me with my favorite kind of pie (some creamy lemony goodness).



4 comments:

Coila said...

Fun!

Rachel said...

Sounds like a fun time. Cute picture of the two of you.

Katrina said...

Hey Emily! This is Katrina Clarke. Your family is absolutely adorable. My blog is private so email me so I can send you an invite. Katrinansmith@juno.com

Tayla said...

So, so fun! I love little sisters, except mine doesn't like to play with Max anymore. Ugh. She still does it sometimes, but it's just not like it was. Teenagers. :) You're lucky your sister lives close enough to watch your kids. That must be real nice.