Andrew turned 2 on December 23. His birthday always sneaks up on me since he was due around Valentines day! I am discovering that Christmas time birthday's are not fun to plan. I was in the middle of family parties, packing, wraping and cleaning. I wanted him to have a true birthday, so I took down some of my Christmas stuff, we made a cake together, and decorated for his birthday.
We all love having Andrew around. I enjoy how snuggly he is. If I am sitting down anywhere he finds a blanket and sits on my lap waiting for me to kiss him and hold him close. Jordan likes that he is energetic. He loves to be thrown around and played with. Jensen likes Andrew best when he is napping. That way he can have free reign of all the toys without having to share. We all enjoy watching Andrew get offended over something and shut himself in the pantry to pout. (really he does it a lot, and I have never told him to go there!) He is a pure delight.
1 comment:
Fun!!!
Post a Comment