This was our first turkey we have ever bought. (it grossed me out a little...) After brining it overnight, injecting it with some kind of marinade and rubbing seasoning all over it (and letting that marinate) I felt it was almost part of the family. Obviously it was the most amazing Turkey ever.
Monday, November 17, 2008
A good Sunday dinner.
Last year we went to a Primary social and they were deep frying a turkey. Unfortunately we had to leave early and never got to taste it. Since then, Jordan has really wanted to try and deep fry a turkey.
This was our first turkey we have ever bought. (it grossed me out a little...) After brining it overnight, injecting it with some kind of marinade and rubbing seasoning all over it (and letting that marinate) I felt it was almost part of the family. Obviously it was the most amazing Turkey ever.


This was our first turkey we have ever bought. (it grossed me out a little...) After brining it overnight, injecting it with some kind of marinade and rubbing seasoning all over it (and letting that marinate) I felt it was almost part of the family. Obviously it was the most amazing Turkey ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yum. This is a dream for my husband too.
The turkey looks tasty. Come down to the south...everyone deep fries their turkey here. I had never heard of such a thing until we got here. Then again they also deep fry twinkies here too. Just imagine taking a sponge, absorbing it to maximum capacity with oil and then eating it. On a side note, your thanksgiving banner is so cute. Although I wouldn't expect anything different with your sewing abilities! :)
That looks delicious. I have never had a turkey like that! Yum!
Oooh, that looks delicious! I've heard great things about deep-fried turkey. My dad bought a deep fryer to fry chicken wings in, but he bought it big enough to fit a turkey in. Maybe I'll have fried turkey one of these days!
it's the ONLY way we eat our turkeys! what did you season it with? try tony's! so yummy!
Post a Comment