Friday, September 5, 2008

Me.

Breanna my college hall mate tagged me. Here it is.

A. Attached or single? umm…attached to Jordan of course.
B. Best friend? My little sister Jill
C. Cake or pie? Cake. Chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese frosting and sprinkles on top to be exact.
D. Day of choice? Thursday. It just sounds nice.
E. Essential item? My diaper bag. I splurged on a light blue and brown Fleurville sling tote last year and I LOVE it. Seriously, you should get one.
F. Favorite color? Purple
G. Gummy bears or worms? Sour gummy worms.
H. Hometown? Henderson, NV
I. Indulgence? Watching T.V. with Jordan at night. We love it and probably watch to much of it these days, but I never feel guilty. Last night it was McCain’s speech. Most of the time it is quality stuff and we get into some good conversations over it.
J. January or July? July…who would ever say January?
L. Life isn’t complete without? I should say my 2 cute wonderful boys, but I have this great purple spatula that I cook with every night. We have become one in the kitchen.
M. Marriage date? May 10. 2003
N. Number of brothers & sisters? 2 brothers 4 sisters
O. Oranges or apples? Oranges…they don’t turn brown.
P. Phobias? Having one of my kids drown in my parent’s pool. Not a day goes by that I don’t worry about it. (the pool is covered, but the Jacuzzi isn’t…yikes.)
Q. Quotes? I am sure this will make no sense, but it is the only one I can think of. My old cranky band teacher once yelled, “Any monkey can play the saxophone!” It makes me laugh every time I think about it. Why??????????
R. Reasons to smile? Getting a really good book in my hands and anticipating how much fun I going to have neglecting kids and household reading it. (I just finished reading one yesterday and now my house is an explosion of laundry, dishes and diapers…..it was worth it.)
S. Season of choice? Whatever season is coming up next. I love them all, but today it would be Fall.
T. Tag seven people. Anyone who hasn’t done it and wants to.
U. Unknown fact about me? Okay. I like night gowns. Fine. They are not the “house coat” type that my mom wears, they are cute. I find that if I wear them in the morning instead of say….work out clothes… then I get dressed and showered faster. Because who wants to answer the door or get the mail in a night gown?
V. Vegetable? broccoli
W. Worst habits? Falling asleep. Mostly during late night movies and at my in-laws house...they stay up to late for me!
X. X-ray or ultrasound? ultrasound
Y. Your favorite food? Anything that Jordan and I make together. Last night we had grilled chicken with rice, beans, and those tortillas you can cook . It was so warm and yummy. We had some no bake cookies for dessert. We also ate in front of the T.V. (another indulgence…. I am breaking all the rules of my upbringing by doing that!)
Z. Zodiac sign? Leo

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Emily, we must be twins because on almost every answer I could just say: "me too." Even, on the details about TV (those speeches bring up nice conversations for Rob and I also), cake, reading a good book yesterday causing household havoc, and many others.

Kimberly said...

OH, and I must say that homemade tortillas are our favorite. We even have a small appliance to make it fast.

Coila said...

These are so fun! :)

Rachel said...

I love reading these...I like sprinkles on cupcakes too. And, I love that you two cook together. How fun!

Tayla said...

That was fun to read! So many of the answers I was, like, "That is so true ... I remember that!" We haven't been in high school for a long time now, but I remember a lot of those things about you! :)