Friday, August 8, 2008

A few pictures

The cake tasted amazing.

On my birthday we took the boys to a fantastic "train" (more like summer) exhibit at the Bellagio. Pictures cannot capture the summer feeling the exhibit displayed.The flowers smelled
sooo good.
A mini Bellagio in the exhibit complete with shooting fountains.

We had pizza and wings for dinner. On Thursday we went and saw Le Miserables with my family at the Tuacahn.


6 comments:

Rachel said...

Looks like a fun time was had by all. Les Mis--how perfect! And Emily, you look so tan! Your younger sisters have grown into beautiful girls.

Ken and Amy said...

I'm so jealous!!! I love Tuachan and Les Mis. I'm sad that I'm going to miss out this summer. I'm sure it was excellent!

I'm sure your boys loved those trains....Jill would love it too.

Yes, my birthday was on the 5th and we make our movies on our Mac computer with iMovie.

Kimberly said...

I can't believe how big your little sisters are! Fun pictures.

Coila said...

I know this is getting redundant, but your little sisters have grown so much! And so has Jensen!! He really does look like your side of the family.

Kylee said...

That sounds like a blast. I LOVE Les Mis, and that looked like an awesome place to watch it. What a fun birthday celebration!

Tayla said...

It is so fun to have neat things like the Bellagio exhibit to go to. That sounds really cool. Hey, I also sent you an email to your yahoo account. I don't know if you ever check it, so I thought I would get my message to you this way! :)