Yes, his teachers are between the ages of 15-17. Somehow he learned to float on his back- so they must be teaching him something.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Swimming.
If we get to lessons early, Jensen and Drew can swim and enjoy the community pool. It has a playground in the water with a slide. (of course they are too shy to push their way up and go down....) It is so warm and nice in the mornings here- the perfect swim weather. After lessons we usually go to my Mom's house to use her pool. She has a cover over her pool that heats up the water. Jensen could and does swim most of the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
the boys are looking so much alike these days. doesn't hot weather just make you appreciate swimming pools. that's our favorite thing to do outside too.
Hi Emily! It's Corey Byington. I got yuor blog address from Jordan Sunday when he came HT. So cute you guys are! Our blog is private but if you send me your email address I will send you an invite to ours! Love the bloggin' world! coreymarie77@gmail.com
Oh fun! I bet summer in Vegas rocks. Warm weather, lots of swimming, that's the way to go! ;) I was in AZ recently and just loved it. It was 99 degrees at 10:30pm when I landed!!! :D Didn't get to swim much because of the monsoons, but really, who would complain about AZ monsoons, anyway? I certainly wouldn't.
Post a Comment