It's the weekend.
I don't really have anything to say and the more I think about it- the less I have to say. I woke up early today and did my hair. My kids are sick, I mean really sick. Nurse Jill (my little sister) diagnosed it as hand, foot, mouth. Along with oddly dry skin Jensen has a runny nose, bad cough and pink eye. Andrew woke up from his morning nap with goopy eyes. Now my eyes itch and I can't touch them.
We watched a good movie the other night. Amazing Grace. About William Wilberforce. Never heard of him before, but really liked the movie and enjoyed reading about him on Wikipedia. I guess that is my new hobby-reading about interesting people on wikipedia. About a month ago we watched Marie Antionette. I can't really recommend that, but I liked it. Never knew much about her, now I do.
Sick kids equals good movies for the weekend. We will have to see what Jordan chooses for tonight. (please let it not be too strange)
Friday, June 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am so sorry your kids are sick. It is so rotten when they are sick. It is nice to know that someone else out there knows how I feel, though. I always feel like my kids are sick and no one else's are. I feel your pain!
Sorry the boys are sick. Hopefully they get to feeling better soon! And hopefully you watched a fun movie this weekend. I enjoyed the movie Amazing Grace as well. I can't think of any other good movies I've watched lately or I would recommend one...It seems like that is what we do most weekends but lately the movie rental selection has been pretty lackluster...I heard the Great Debaters was good but we haven't seen it yet.
PS--I just remembered a good movie that I saw fairly recently called Miss Potter. It is the story of Beatrix Potter's life. I really enjoyed it.
Ahh...the sickness keeps getting worse. I hope it gets better soon! It was fun to talk to you the other day, wish we could've gotten together, but glad we didn't come home with pink eye. We'll call you the next time we're in town.
Post a Comment