Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Thoughts on L.A.

When I was in high school a friend and I had an ongoing argument about what was better- the beach or the mountains. I always said the mountains and he the beach. After dealing with traffic on a Sunday afternoon, an expensive grocery store (not to mention expensive gas) and musty dish rags; I stand by my opinion.
I love the dry clean heat of home.



Andrew outside Troy's office (summer intern). It is on the 16 floor and overlooks the Hollywood sign. Very impressive.





Of course I loved the purple flowers on these trees. We also had fun walking around the Disney Concert Hall.



Jensen and his cousin Penelope had a lot of fun together.

2 comments:

Kylee said...

Sounds like a fun trip, but it is great to be home again I am sure. I love both the beach and the mountains, but I think I agree with you...mountains are better!

Rachel said...

How fun to get together with family. Looks like it was a fun time. I'm going to have to agree with your friend though. I prefer the beach myself...