Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The real story

We stayed the night in my dad's hotel room at the MGM. Here is Jensen enjoying his first swim of the season. It was fun/surreal being on vacation in Las Vegas when we live in Vegas. Andrew was napping at my parents house and after our fun afternoon we dropped Jensen off to spend the night.




Luck was on my side friends. Jordan surpised me by having us go to the Rio Buffet with the promise of a real seafood dinner in the near future. While I gorged myself on pie, 16 different flavors of gelato, bread pudding and banana fosters- Jordan was crunching threw piles of crab legs. It just doesn't look good. (he swears it is the food of the Gods...)





For Mothers Day we had a picnic in the park with all of our family in town. It was beautiful weather and so enjoyable. My favorite part about being a mom is watching my children grow. I get so much joy out of hearing Jensen sing fun songs, say the darnest things and use his imagination. I love seeing Andrew explore. My favorite is watching him look for things under the couch. I don't know why I think it is so funny to see his bum up in the air and his arms reaching for the latest lost toy. Here he is trying to master the playground-also very cute.




1 comment:

Rachel said...

I'm glad to hear that you did not have to eat food you do not enjoy on your anniversary. 16 flavors of gelato does sound very tasty! Although I must say that crab legs taste much better than they look. Cute pictures of the kiddos on the playground!