Wednesday, April 23, 2008

For Jill

My little sister is in Young Womens and she is in the UNLV school of nursing. So, she had her girls start knitting these cute baby hats to deliver to hospitals. I remembered that Andrew received several during his three week stay in the nicu. She wanted a picture of him to inspire her girls. After listening to him cry this morning, this picture reminds me that he did not make a peep for the first three months of his life. He was such a trooper. You would not even be able to tell today that he was born 9 weeks early and weighed 4 lbs. Such a dear, dear boy.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

We had a moment of silence for Andrew when Shantelle was 31 weeks along in her pregnancy. That is how far along I will be when you see us next week. But strangely I look full-term already, so it won't be that shocking to see me and think that you had Andrew when you were this far along.

Me said...

Your boys were both born so early! I'm glad they were able to make it. How scary for you.