I guess I should get back to my projects today:
I am so thankful for a laundry room, but it is soooo tempting to stash things in there. I am in the process of cleaning. (boooo)
Not so thankful for food storage today. I had a big thing of water that I kept on hand-since we live in a desert. Well, it leaked all over the place yesterday. How? Why me?
3 comments:
I love it when both of the kids are sleeping at the same time. It doesn't happen often but when it does....WOW! Sometimes I don't even know what to do with myself!
Sorry about the water leakage...no fun! You should not have to spend your free time cleaning that up. Go do something fun!
Oh my Emily. I am so envious of your laundry ROOM and LARGE pantry. My laundry is a closet and my pantry cannot be walked into...boo who...
I am sorry about the mess. I feel like the stars always allign (in a bad way) when I have down time to myself. I've been in the process of decoration and painting my bedroom for months.
Well, I'm glad they were both sleeping at the same time. Sad about the food storage, though! We have TONS of bottles of water under our sink. J's pretty concerned about having enough water.
Post a Comment