Monday, February 25, 2008

Bathroom of Love

I had some old roses. What does one do with dusty symbols of love? It took me nine months to come up with an idea I liked, was doable and somewhat stylish. (note to self: don't save old roses)

After digging through files of old pictures and notes I came up with this. I like it, but thought it needed a special place to be displayed.

In our guest bathroom. I debated on whether to center with the towel rack or the wall. I chose the wall.



4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Wait a second...is that my handy work in the middle?
I love it.

Kimberly said...

P.S. note to self and others: the monogram is traditionally wife's first name, surname, husband's first name...(EFJ)
my mistake.

Tayla said...

You are so creative. I think you chose right in centering with the wall. It looks good! All my old roses are in a pitcher. I like your idea much better. :)

Coila said...

Oooh, I really like that! We must have similar taste in things. . .